Upgrade Engine Ground Wire
This kit includes one replacement 10-inch "engine to chassis" ground cable. Engine ground runs from the oil pan to the frame rail on the drivers side, or from the passenger frame rail to the engine mount. Lifetime Warranty!
Compatible with the following engines:
E30,1502-2002tii = M10
E30, E28 = M20
E12, E24, E28 = M30
E30 M3 = S14
Recommended to replace the left and right side.
Thicker #2 Cables
- Considered an "Upgrade" over OEM cables.
- Increased cross sectional area handles greater current load.
- Decrease alternator and starter strain by providing higher current flow
- Increased stability of electrical system
- Provides faster crank times by allowing the starter to pull more electrical current resulting in reduced engine crank over time!
- We use ultra flexible, high current welding wire made in America, ASTMB, SAE and National Electric Code certified.
- Our cables are rated for -58F to 221F.
- Resists oil, chemicals, water, ozone, and solvents.
- Our cables are stripped using professional techniques
- Our cables carry a lifetime workmanship warranty. Should any of our cables fail, we will replace it free of charge.
- High strength tear-resistant jacket
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and impact
- Superior flexibility, even at cold temperatures to -65°C
- Flame resistant
- Meets SAE J1127
- Rugged jacket and highly flexible
- Resists Abrasion, Cut, Tear, Flame, Grease, Oil and Water.
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in the USA
Spark Tested for 600V